Full time Supervisor Perth
Supervisor main purpose
Supervisors work closely with the Manager and Trainee Manager to achieve the stores vision and goals. They delegate tasks and support Sales Assistants, providing clear and consistent feedback.
Who are we?
LUSH is an international retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics that is known worldwide for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetics industry. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalised customer service, environmental activism and the fun atmosphere that makes our stores a unique place to work and shop. LUSH Perth is located on Murray Street in the CBD.
- Training other staff on product knowledge, sales and processes
- Supervising Sales Assistants to give the highest level of LUSH customer service.
- Leading by example when serving customers, taking customers on interactive store tours, moving from range to range while securing sales.
- Always demonstrating our products when with a customer; we know they’re great but the products are there to be shown off and create experiences with our customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge. Referring to key ingredients in products during interactions with customers, describing their functions and benefits with confidence. Demonstrating a sound knowledge of essential oils and their effect on body and mind.
- Professional conduct and communication with internal and external personnel. Valuing the integrity of all individuals.
- Actively contributing to a positive work environment and having positive interactions with colleagues.
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a team, to reach company and store goals. Time manage and prioritise tasks to suit the needs of the business.
- Ensuring you are always ready for work displaying high energy and a positive attitude.
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions accurately and quickly, when required. Using initiative when necessary to ensure successful running of the store.
Our Perfect Match
- Has retail leadership or training experience.
- Is an expert communicator.
- Is motivated and loves to dive in and make the most out of every opportunity.
- Has a strong ethical compass and is passionate about our brand values and beliefs.
Please ensure attachments are in PDF format.
Applications close 22nd April 2018.
All applicants must have full time working rights in Australia.