Store Manager Parramatta
As a LUSH Store Manager you are responsible for driving sales, creating a culture of development and ensuring that your store is upholding our strong ethical beliefs and practices. You lead by example, provide outstanding customer service whilst maintaining cost control in your store, managing wages, spending strategically and upholding stock management processes.
LUSH is an international retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics that is known worldwide for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetics industry. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin care and hair care, personalised customer service, environmental activism and the fun atmosphere that makes our stores a special place to work and shop. LUSH Parramatta is a beautiful store with a strong customer base.
- Driving sales, achieving targets and providing exemplary customer service, achieving financial goals set out in Management Accounts
- Contributing to a positive culture internally, supporting staff with career development, conducting regular appraisals
- Training all staff on company history, product knowledge, customer service expectations and company policy and procedures
- Motivating, growing and developing staff into a high performance team.
- Planning and delivering a roster within a set wages budget
- Monitor and maintain a high standard of store presentation
- Helping create a fun and dynamic shop atmosphere
- Ensure stock management procedures are adhered to and conducting monthly stocktakes
This position is for you if:
- You thrive in a high pressure, fast-paced environment, and have the ability to see challenges as opportunities
- You are flexible, adaptable and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- You are an experienced in a management position and are passionate about our brand values and beliefs
- You know how to get the best out of a team - to schedule them according to the business needs and motivate them to achieve their goals
- You have an open availability/flexibility to meet with the business needs
This position is not for you if:
- You find delegation tough, and struggle to let things go
- You shy away from difficult conversations - you hope that situations eventually sort themselves out without your input
- You prefer to be the main sales person on the shop floor
- Organisation is not your strong point, and you have a reputation for having a messy room!
Applications close 29th April 2018.
Applications must have appropriate working rights for Australia.
Please apply below with PDF versions of your resume and cover letter.