Regional Digital Fulfilment Manager
Take your leadership career to the next level with LUSH Digital Fulfillment!
We are now recruiting for a Regional Digital Fulfillment Manager to support our Digital Fulfillment centres in Australia and New Zealand. The Regional Digital Fulfillment Manager will effectively lead, motivate and inspire our Digital Fulfillment teams to deliver beautifully packed LUSH products in a timely manner to our ecommerce customers.
The Regional Digital Fulfillment Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategic direction of our fulfillment operations to achieve optimal processes and safe procedures that exceed customer and business expectations. The successful candidate will utilise strategic thinking, excellent communication and motivating skills to drive key ecommerce projects with internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated leadership ability and a passion for supporting and leading teams to reach new heights! This is a full-time role located in our Head Office in Villawood, NSW.
- Motivate and lead the Digital Fulfillment Managers to ensure customer orders are dispatched in a timely manner and to industry-leading standards.
- Work collaboratively with Manufacturing and Ecommerce teams to develop a resilient supply chain of fresh products, monitor seasonal stock forecasting and minimise out of stocks.
- Create and promote a safe, welcoming and effective space that allows staff to work efficiently and consistently in order to maximise engagement and potential.
- Work collaboratively with Finance to monitor costs according to Management Accounts and continuously strive to increase profit.
- Develop and execute an effective international fulfilment strategy.
- Implement new programs and initiatives successfully that exceed customer and business expectations.
- Report to Global on performance and advocate the requirements of the Australia and New Zealand market and Fulfillment sites.
- Develop a performance culture that constantly strives for improvements in quality and productivity.
- Drive accountability with a focus on local and global KPI’s.
- Maintain and praise what is being done really well and continually seek out new ways of doing things, bringing inspiration from both internal and external sources.
- Manage key external suppliers and delivery services to negotiate costs, ensure service is maintained, and seek improvements where necessary.
Our Perfect Match
- Has strong leadership skills and a proven ability to lead a team, including during periods of change.
- Has a strong understanding of the impact of Customer Experience and the role fulfilment plays in this.
- Is passionate about productivity, leadership and team engagement.
- Is goal-oriented and thrives on performance.
- Has a strong ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills; an ability to communicate clearly and confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Has at least 3+ years experience in Warehousing, Business to Consumer (B2C) Fulfillment or Supply Chain Management.
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalised customer service, in-store activism and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organisations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- Full training and a supportive learning environment.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format.
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander candidates, candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and all ages and genders.