Product Operations Specialist
LUSH is looking for a Product Operations Specialist to support our growth in the Australian and New Zealand businesses!
This position will be instrumental in bringing to life the strategic vision for LUSH Ecommerce as well as the wider business, with a focus on the research and development of a range of initiatives to support growth within the Lush Australasian business. As the Product Operations Specialist, you will be supporting the development and management of projects that predominantly fall outside of the core Lush range, and you will work closely with our Manufacturing, Brand, and Ecommerce teams both locally and globally to successfully implement these initiatives and offerings.
- Engage with the Ecommerce, Manufacturing, Retail, and Brand teams in the development and execution of new additions to product offerings
- Act as the central Manufacturing contact for new feature and service development
- Provide insight into costings and operational viability of new features and offerings
- Provide advice to stakeholders on product suitability and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with the Production Support team to ensure initiatives are launched to timeframes
- Lead the operational execution of new Ecommerce features and Brand offerings
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of LUSH product manufacturing and logistical operations and how they service the Retail and Ecommerce teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across both the ANZ business and global counterparts.
- Support the Buying and Purchasing team in the procurement of raw materials and packaging to support initiatives
- Support in the execution of international expansion projects, in particular seeking out opportunities for growth in the Asia Pacific region
- Provide ongoing and reliable delivery of finished goods for subscription services
- Find and implement operational and cost efficiencies throughout the development and manufacturing process
- Develop operational plans for new product and feature development
- Liaise closely with the Production Support team to ensure appropriate resource allocation for finished goods delivery
- Maintain consistent communication with relevant internal stakeholders, including overseas colleagues
- Build relationships with external suppliers where relevant, keeping business interests front of mind
- Monitor key milestone dates and communicate progress in a timely manner
Our Perfect Match
- Has strong project management skills and able to balance multiple priorities
- Is a confident and clear communicator
- Has a strong understanding of manufacturing processes
- Demonstrates building cross functional networks
- Is excited to work with a diverse team in a progressive environment
- Thrives on driving positive change
- Is extremely goal oriented and has a passion for delivering projects
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Shows a comprehensive understanding of the production life cycle
- Is a strong problem solver and innovative thinker
- An active learner and self-motivator committed to finding efficient solutions
- Has a solid understanding of ANZ regulatory requirements
- Actively contributes towards a positive and inclusive work environment and a safety-first culture
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalised customer service, in-store activism and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organisations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- A supportive team environment where your input and opinion is valued.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- A welcome pack of LUSH products and eco-friendly goodies.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
- Annual leave loading and participation in Group Bonus Scheme.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the LUSH Australasia team.
Please apply by uploading your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander candidates, candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and all ages and genders.