Trainee Manager Carindale
TRAINEE MANAGER MAIN PURPOSE:
As a LUSH Trainee Manager you are responsible for driving sales, creating a culture of development and ensuring that your store is upholding our strong ethical beliefs and practices. You lead by example, provide outstanding customer service whilst maintaining a respect for cost control in your store: managing wages, spending strategically and upholding stock management processes.
Who we are?
LUSH is an international retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics that is known worldwide for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetics industry. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalised customer service, environmental activism and the fun atmosphere that makes our stores a unique place to work and shop. Our Carindale store is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Driving sales, achieving targets and providing exemplary customer service, achieving financial goals set out in Management Accounts
- Contributing to a positive culture internally, supporting staff with career development, conducting regular appraisals
- Training all staff on company history, product knowledge, customer service expectations and company policy and procedures
- Motivating, growing and developing staff into a high performance team.
- Planning and delivering a roster within a set wages budget
- Monitor and maintain a high standard of store presentation
- Helping create a fun and dynamic shop atmosphere
- Ensure stock management procedures are adhered to and conducting monthly stocktakes
This position is for you if:
- You have an aptitude for leadership
- You value the well being of your team
- You are passionate and creative
- You are flexible, adaptable and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks
- You are available to work full time and have an open availability to meet with business needs
This position is not for you if:
- You find delegation tough, and struggle to let things go
- You shy away from difficult conversations and hope that situations eventually sort themselves out without your input
- You find it hard to stay organised
Applications close Thursday 19th of April 2018.
Apply below with PDF copies of your resume and cover letter.
Please note applicants must have full working rights in Australia.