Hand make your LUSH career!
We are currently looking for Compounders to join our Manufacturing team on Fixed-Term basis. This role will support the Manufacturing team over the busy Christmas period, with the possibility of further extension depending on business needs. We are looking for efficient and detail-oriented candidates that love our business, our ethics and can't wait to put their name on some products!
We get busy around here, so we are looking for someone who can work well under pressure and is flexible – we are one big team and we all help where required. Flexibility in terms of shift times is essential, as afternoon and evening shifts may be required during peak times. Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Following the formula to maintain the highest possible quality & consistency.
- Weighing accurately and paying high attention to detail.
- Being able to identify all raw materials within your Department and reporting any quality concerns.
- Following the correct procedure for recording waste – entering materials & finished products into MFG.
- Assisting with other production tasks when needed - we work as a team!
Our Perfect Match
- Is available to work full-time, Monday - Friday.
- Has practical and applied math skills including; weighing, counting, converting, multiplying and subtraction.
- Has experience in manufacturing and is able to work with powders and raw materials.
- Is physically capable of fulfilling the role, including standing for 38 hours per week, lifting up to 25kg, and performing manual tasks.
- Is open to a diverse workplace and loves to work with a team.
- Must have full working rights in Australia.
Who are we?
We are a local cosmetic manufacturer with a global reach; we make products for our stores in Australia and New Zealand. Our ethics drive everything we do here at LUSH. We believe in looking for ways to lessen our footprint on the Earth, making effective products using fresh fruits and vegetables and safe synthetics, and never testing our ingredients or products on animals. Manufacturing and warehouse are located in Villawood, Sydney NSW.
- A fixed-term full-time contract of 38 hours per week.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Full training and a supportive learning environment.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format. Please only submit one application per person at a time. Applications close at 11:59PM (AEDT) on 28th November 2021, so apply as soon as possible!
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander candidates, candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and all ages and genders.