Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Villawood, NSW
The Customer Service Representative ensures that the right products go to the right stores, at the right time, whilst always maintaining the highest quality of customer service to the Australian and New Zealand stores for all product and logistics queries and requests. The role is integral for communication between the manufacturing and retail businesses, so it is important for the successful candidate to develop strong relationships with stores, support teams, and manufacturing departments. In addition, this role specialises in the areas of inventory management, national and international logistics and maintaining and improving data integrity.
This is a 6 month role, working 38 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- To deliver superior and timely customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with generating All Year Round orders, New and Limited Edition orders and any Top Up orders required for all stores with high fulfillment, whilst meeting store deadlines and launch deadlines in the most cost effective way.
- Assist with identifying the opportunities for product sales growth through improved stock levels and developing an action plan for maximising the opportunities identified.
- Adhering to national and international transport legislation requirements in regards to customs and dangerous goods.
- Assisting with the regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Liaising with manufacturing & the warehouse team to ensure store orders are dispatched with the highest level of stock fulfilment and on time.
- Responsible for resolving store queries in a timely manner and developing strong relationships.
- Other responsibilities as needed from time to time - we work as a team!
Our Perfect Match:
- Has proactive analytical skills to ensure the right stock gets to the right place at the right time.
- Has intermediate excel skills at minimum.
- Is a fantastic communicator and problem solver.
- Considers customer satisfaction a number one priority.
- Has a background in customer service and inventory management
- Loves reports and all things analytical!
- Has a strong ethical compass and is passionate about our brand values and beliefs.
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalised customer service, in-store activism and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organisations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- This is a 6 month role, working 38 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- A supportive team environment where your input and opinion is valued.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format. Applications close midnight on Tuesday 9th August 2022, so apply as soon as possible!
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander candidates, candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and all ages and genders.