Get creative with our Brand Communications team!
We are recruiting for a permanent, full-time Graphic Designer based in our office in Villawood, NSW.
Supporting the Brand, Retail and Digital departments of the Lush Australia and New Zealand business in all aspects of graphic design. Including creating designs or visual concepts that deliver brand messages through imagery, art and photographs. The successful candidate will actively contribute creative ideas and sit within the Brand Communications team.
- Champion and deliver creative and operational design needs for the brand.
- Support in the evolution and execution of global digital branding needs.
- Ensure the Design department is a reliable and cooperative service provider within the business.
- Localise global branded content for the Australian and New Zealand market.
- Able to carry campaign concepts across a wide spectrum of channels and formats.
- Develop and curate assets for all online touchpoints including email, app and web.
- Support the Digital team in telling brand stories via online online channels.
- Proactively develop required window and product display assets for retail shops.
Our Perfect Match:
- Has 3 - 5 years’ experience in graphic design.
- Is highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Has a passion for a range of creative multimedia design approaches from basic animation and HTML, to commercial printing and innovative retail displays
- Has experience in managing print logistics and relationships with external suppliers
- Maintains a can-do attitude and find satisfaction in seeing projects through to completion
- Is process driven but can adapt and be flexible where needed
- Is passionate about contributing to environmental protection, human rights, and animal welfare
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalised customer service, in-store activism and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organisations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- A supportive team environment where your input and opinion is valued.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- Hybrid work options available
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format. Applications close midnight Sunday 29th May 2022, so apply as soon as possible!
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander candidates, candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and all ages and genders.