Public Relations Executive
We at Lush are looking for a Public Relations Executive to join our team!
This full time role plays a key part in supporting the overarching Brand Communications strategy. This will be achieved by generating positive brand awareness and advocacy, reaching new audiences through earned media relations and influencer/creator partnerships.
An attractive salary package of 80,000 - 90,000 base plus super
- Leverage existing media and influencer relationships and cultivate new ones locally, regionally and nationally within AU and NZ
- Proactively generate and place stories about the company, products, people and brand ethics in the press in order to raise the Lush brand profile
- Implement the PR strategy for Lush AUNZ
- Manage the execution of day to day press office
- Coming up with creative new ways of doing things in order to keep the Lush brand ahead of the game
- Proficient and confident in pitching, writing press releases and other related materials, and opinion pieces
- Prep spokespeople for interviews such as reporter/outlet bio, anticipated questions and key messages
- Evaluate opportunities for brand partnerships
- Assist with product forecasting and ordering for PR and sampling activities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the business
Our Perfect Match:
- An excellent communicator who relays information naturally, intelligently and credibly
- A contact book - media, influencers and content creators
- Natural storyteller with genuine interest in Lush, its values and ethics and its people
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Experience orchestrating events
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms and the media landscape in Australia and New Zealand
- A creative mind, partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions - thinking out-side of the box
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalised customer service, in-store activism and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organisations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- A dynamic and progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Benefits such as paid birthday leave, a generous discount on LUSH products and a welcome pack.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
- Hybrid work options available
To be considered for this role, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your current resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format. The applications for this role will be closing midnight Sydney time on Sunday 10th July 2022 , so apply as soon as possible.
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate our diverse workforce.