Systems and Forecast Administrator
Reports to: Forecasting Manager
We are looking for a highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail skills to join us as a Systems and Forecast Administrator. In this role your main purpose is to support the Manufacturing business, ensuring that the systems and forecast information is current and accurate. You will be expected to work collaboratively with the Retail and Manufacturing businesses to ensure that data and product mapping is both maintained and can be readily interpreted across various levels of the business.
This is a full-time role based from our Villawood office.
- Assist forecast for all assigned processes with the help of various statistical forecasting norms and business intelligence.
- Set up new product formulas, products and supplier item prices, along with maintaining any changes.
- Support the systems analyst with ad hoc tasks including but not limited to; scrap, mix location reports, cost role ups and product structure role ups.
- Regularly creating and inputting production numbers to support production scheduling.
- Support forecast by preparing summaries of all items and evaluating sales and forecast patterns.
- Supporting product and range launches through mapping and maintaining the Launch It Right process to maximise sales and production potential and product discontinuation to minimise waste in the business.
- Support forecasting by performing regular analysis on various metrics such business seasonality, inventory and determine forecast presentation with accuracy.
- Is able to assist both forecasting and systems during peak work periods, such as supporting annual cost updates.
- General systems maintenance as directed from time to time such as making changes when requested items, MRP setup and formulas etc.
Our Perfect Match:
- Has strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Is confident in reading and interpreting financial data.
- Has strong computer and excel skills.
- Has experience in QAD and/or other manufacturing systems.
- Has demonstrated project management skills.
- IT knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format. Applications close midnight on Sunday 23rd January 2022, so apply as soon as possible!
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate our diverse workforce.