Purchasing Support (International)
We are looking for a full-time Purchasing Support (International) person to join the Purchasing team. The ideal candidate has good communication and interpersonal skills along with attention to detail and a methodical approach to work. In this role you will focus on working closely with all international suppliers.
The main purpose of the Purchasing Support person is to purchase raw materials, packaging and all the other requirements for the manufacturing business to meet the timelines for the production of Lush products. You will primarily be working with all of production rooms and will be responsible for managing your own duties.
- Raising and placing orders for EC, raw materials, packaging, finished products and retail sundries.
- Liaising with freight forwarder for the shipping of orders and the tracking of imports.
- Maintaining accurate data in MFG system for all international purchases.
- Working closely with warehouse to ensure all deliveries have been received into MFG.
- Providing feedback to suppliers on quality, stock discrepancies and back orders.
- Responsible for communicating delays or issues to Purchasing Manager.
- Liaising with forwarder freights for the shipping of orders and the tracking of imports.
- Reconciling supplier invoices with orders to ensure prices and quantities are correct.
- Compiling invoices for Goods in transit report.
- Ensuring that Accounts Payable have all invoices and payments are made on time.
- Keeping track and reconciliation of all freight invoices.
- Obtaining up-to-date product specs and SDS from international suppliers.
Our perfect match
- Has 2 or more years experience in purchasing and logistics.
- Demonstrates a willingness to grow and develop in the purchasing team.
- Is able to proactively and reactively respond to product requirements to support the fulfilment in the business.
- Is passionate about our brands values, beliefs and ethics.
- Has excellent time management skills and is able to effectively prioritise tasks to suit the needs of the business.
- Intermediate knowledge of excel and have previously used MRP software is advantageous.
- Experience with working in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills and has attention to detail.
- Be willing to find solutions and to work through difficult complex issues.
Who are we?
Our ethics drive everything we do here at LUSH. We believe in looking for ways to lessen our footprint on the Earth by using environmentally friendly packaging, making effective products using fresh fruits and vegetables, and safe synthetics, and we continue our fight against animal testing. We strive to be a leader in cosmetics and to ensure that we give our online customers the best experience possible.
- A full-time contract.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format. Please only submit one application per person at a time. Applications close at midnight on Friday 26th November 2021, so apply as soon as possible!
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander candidates, candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and all ages and genders.