Sales Assistant Canberra - Christmas Casual
Work with LUSH at the most magical time of the year!
As a Casual Sales Assistant, you will be the face of LUSH and help to spread the love of our products to each customer who walks in the door. Your main focus will be enhancing the atmosphere in the store and catering to all our customer's LUSH needs! This is a temporary casual position for the Christmas 2021 period, with availability on two weekdays and one weekend day preferred.
LUSH Canberra is one of the busiest stores in Australia with a large customer base, offering a highly motivated and engaged team with a great store atmosphere and team environment. The team are looking for candidates who are adaptable, confident and who share the team's passion for LUSH values and great customer service. Previous retail or customer service experience would be an advantage.
- Having genuine enthusiasm when serving customers and displaying the highest level of LUSH customer service.
- Taking customers on interactive store tours and finding them the perfect products.
- Demonstrating products and creating experiences with customers.
- Maintaining awareness on the shop floor and communicating effectively with leadership and other staff to determine customer needs.
- Demonstrating products confidently on customer's skin, and creating experiences with customers, contributing to a fun atmosphere instore.
- Assisting with other stock or sales related tasks when needed - we work as a team!
Our Perfect Match
- Embraces diversity.
- Is a people-person, and loves to help others.
- Has a strong ethical compass and is passionate about our brand values.
- Is a fast learner and wants to soak up knowledge about all things LUSH!
- Is willing to maintain a thorough product knowledge, referring to key ingredients and describing their effects and benefits with confidence.
- Has an active enthusiasm for learning and development, and takes feedback on board as well as gives feedback effectively to fellow staff.
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalised customer service, in-store activism and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organisations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- Full training and a supportive learning environment.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- A welcome pack of LUSH products and eco-friendly goodies.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format. Applications close at midnight on Thursday 25th November 2021, so apply as soon as possible!
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander candidates, candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and all ages and genders.